Big Tub Lighthouse in Tobermory, Ontario was originally built in 1885, but was later replaced by the hexagonal, wooden lighthouse seen there today. It is still functioning with a red lamp that automatically comes on in the evening guiding boaters to the harbor from the waters of Lake Huron and Georgian Bay.
This is a composite of the original image.
Visions of the Night
Pictures for present
Drips Drops and or Dots
July 13th, 2017
Viewed 1,464 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 02/25/2024 at 6:08 PM